Oh, there are plenty, dear. So many that I can’t even mention all right now. Here are a few:
- He’s the first player in the world to win the CL, the League, the Golden Boot, the Ballon d’Or, the UEFA Player of the Year, the Cup, the Supercup and the Topscorer of the League with two different teams in two different leagues. (Manchester United | Premier League & Real Madrid | Spanish La Liga)
- He’s already the all-time top-scorer of his country Portugal, at only 29 years of age.
- He broke every possible CL-record last season. (most UCL-goals in a season, most group-stage-goals ever, most UCL-goals in a single calender-year, etc.)
- He has more goals than games for Real Madrid. He has scored 255 goals for Real Madrid, after having played only 250 (!) games!
- He has proved himself to be any team’s outstanding star-player, no matter under which coach. (with Portugal, ManU and RM coaches)
- He’s the ONLY player who has been compared to the world’s best players ever since 2007! (with Ronaldinho, with Kaká, and now with Messi)
- He’s the ONLY player in the World to have scored in EURO 2004, World Cup 2006, EURO 2008, World Cup 2010, EURO 2012 and World Cup 2014!!!
- After only 5 (!) seasons at Real Madrid he’s already their 4th all-time top-goalscorer and he only needs 68 goals more to become number 1 of this list.
- He’s undoubtly the most complete player in today’s game. He scores with his left foot, right foot, head, can score free-kicks, penalties, tap-ins, solo-goals, counter-attacks and long range goals!
- He’s one of THE MOST PROFESSIONAL athletes you will find in today’s sports. Despite the level and achievements he has already reached, he always arrives to training 1 hour earlier than his teammates and is also the last one to leave. He takes care of what he eats and trains his body and skills in his free-time in order to always be fit and ready.
- He’s honest and directly says what he thinks. Therefore he’s sincere and doesn’t pretend to be someone he’s not.
- He has A VERY big heart and always makes sure he helps those in need, whenever he can. He also doesn’t brag about it in the media, because he doesn’t do that for publicity.
- He’s proud of his origins and never forgot where he came from.
- He’s a very likable and easy-going person who likes to laugh and joke around a lot and he is (contrary to the shit the press writes) a very humble and down-to-earth guy ;)
- He doesn’t care what haters think, he only tries to evolve and develop with every game and challenge.
- He always gives his 100% in a game, no matter for which team or competition.
- He accepts people’s opinions about him and knows he can’t be loved by every one. He doesn’t have a problem with that.
As you see the list is very long and I could go on for hours, so here are just a few reasons why he’s the BEST. Hope they’ll help you ;)